Whether you have a company blog or not, blogging is a trend that’s here to stay. Here are my top 5 facts about blogs that you might find useful when you think about blogging yourself.
- 77% of internet users read blogs (Tech Client) – blogs have become a great way for us to learn more about the personality of a company. They offer a more insightful look into its beliefs and values, allowing us to decipher our compatibility.
- Businesses using blogs as part of their content marketing mix get 67% more leads than those that don’t (Hubspot) – blogging is a fantastic method of inbound marketing – getting the leads to come to you.
- Blogs have been rated the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information (Searchenginepeople) – because the very nature of blogs are more personal, visitors feel like they can trust you before they have met you because they feel like they know you.
- 97% more links to your website (Business2community) – if you’re producing consistent interesting blogs, not only will people view you as a reliable resource, they will also include a link to your website from their own.
- 55% more site visits (Hubspot) – companies that have an active blog on their website, which means a blog that is constantly being updated, can expect to see 55% more site visits than companies that don’t. If people find something of value to them on your site and they can see it’s updated regularly, they are far more likely to visit your site again.
To make the most of your online presence, blogging is a fantastic way to generate more traffic to your site and in turn generate more leads to grow your business, but make sure you’re always posting valuable content and make sure it stays consistent.